Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Sweet Little Pumpkin -- for All Dressed Up

It's the first of October, and that means we're starting a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group.  Challenges start the first of the month, and run all month long.  This month, the theme is Autumn or Halloween.  Since I'm not crazy about Halloween, I went with a sweet Autumn themed card.

You can find images for both Autumn and Halloween in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop, including new releases! 

I used one of the 3 Little Autumn Girls, and created this:



I  colored the 3 Little Autumn Girls (the one on the right) with Copic markers, using earth colors, or, "Autumn" colors, if you will.   The sentiment is from a stamp set from Joy's Life.

The papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are from the Howdy Autumn papers.  The leaves and pumpkin die cuts are cut from dies from Yvonne Creations, found in the Dies R Us Store.  The enamel dots are from my stash.

I hope you find time to join in with the Autumn or Halloween challenge at All Dressed Up Facebook Group.  I have so much fun all month long seeing what everyone creates!  Shop for images here in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Make My Monday -- Autumn
Digichoosday -- ATG
Crafty Sentiments -- ATG
Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, and such lovely Autumn colours! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday challenge, hugs XoX Alli C - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Autumn card ♥
    Thanks for playing with our challenge at Crafty Sentiments Design
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete