Monday, October 7, 2019

Cute Witch -- for Dies R Us Inspiration Blog

Greetings, fellow crafters.  I'm on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog today, and I always enjoy a chance to play with dies! I have a witch to share today that is not too scary at all!

I like the cute things of Halloween, not the scary things, and I love the candy, so bring it on!


Here's a photo of all the supplies I used on this card:

The focal point of this card is a Tutti Designs die, Cute Witch.  I die cut her 3 times -- once with black card stock, once with orange glitter paper, and once with purple glitter paper.  Here's a photo of everything die cut:

You may have noticed I just cut the pumpkin and got a bit of her hand using the orange glitter paper.  I didn't want to waste anymore of the paper than I had to.  I could have done the same thing with the purple glitter paper, but at the time that I cut it out, I thought I was going to use the socks and shoes, too.  As it turned out, the glitter paper shredded, so I opted to leave that portion black, and just trim off the purple hat and use that. 

Here's a photo of the portions trimmed and ready to layer for the Cute Witch:

The circle die is from Lawn Fawn.  It is a stitched stackable circle die.  There are quite a few version of this, if you search Lawn Fawn circle dies.

I stamped the sentiment using the Lawn Fawn Happy Howloween Stamp Set. It is stamped on a die from Avery Elle, but these banners on close out from EK Success would work great, too. I used Stick It Adhesive Sheets to adhere all the small pieces together.


Dies R Us products used on this card:







The papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. The glittery black paper is from the Halloween paper pack. The spider web paper is one of the Web Works papers
I'll leave you with one last shot of the cute witch!


Visit the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog often to see the incredible creations from the very talented design team.  There's also a Dies R Us challenge blog to enter your creations where you use dies. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge -- Autumn Colors/Halloween
Crafter's Castle -- Fall/Autumn

4 comments:

  1. Julie this is awesome. Those are great dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a pretty, non-scary Halloween card with you lovely die cuts. Great design and colours, love the glittery purple hat!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute Julie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a FUN Halloween card!! Love the witch's skirt with the cobweb design! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete