Monday, October 21, 2019

You are Strong! for the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog

It's the 3rd Monday of the month, so it's time for some mid-month inspiration over at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.  The optional twist this month is "courage", or you can link up anything you create with a positive theme.

Every month, our ongoing sponsor is Scribbles Designs.  I found an awesome, free sentiment in the Scribbles Designs Store that I used as the focal point of my card:



I printed the sentiment large and bold onto white card stock, then began inking.  I used a few pink shades of ink from my Spectrum Noir Harmony ink pads. I love the way they blend!   I found the wonderful pink ribbon designer paper in the Imagine That Digistamp Store. The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the very old brad is from Close To My Heart.

We are also sponsored this month from Beccy's Place.  Link up your projects to be eligible to win a gift certificate from her store!  You have until Nov. 3. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- October Linky Party
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode -- Pink Ribbon
CAS on Friday -- Big sentiment or word
Craft Rocket Challenge -- Pink
Unicorn Challenge -- Pretty in Pink

4 comments:

  1. Julie that is wonderful for Breast Cancer, but it should be a month to celebrate all cancers! I know that you would agree that there are others that also need to be celebrated and that we are so happy to have survivors!!!! YEAH! And strong people who go through the horrible treatments. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card to celebrate courage! Such a great combination of papers and pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. .... and also thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete