Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Welcome to Winter -- a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps

It's Tuesday.  For some, that may mean tacos, for others, that means New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps!  I find new releases more exciting than tacos, myself!  Today's New Release is a great one!  I had such pleasure coloring it up!



This is Snowman Winter, and I colored him with Copic markers.  He'll be 1/2 price for the week in the Bugaboo Stamps Store.  He's a quick and easy color, so you're on to designing your card in no time -- great for mass producing, if you'd need to.

I used a wonky stitched oval die from The Scrapping Cottage (Cottage Cutz) to cut him out.  The snowflakes were cut out with dies from Lawn Fawn. Papers on this card are new from We Are 3 Digital Shop. These are 3 of the Shabby Christmas papers. 

Check out what the other talented Bugaboo Stamps designers made with this darling Snowman Winter digi over on the Catch the Bug blog
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Festive Fridays --Christmas
DigiChoosday--ATG
Winter Wonderland -- favorite embellishment -- snowflakes

6 comments:

  1. How cute, Julie! those colors are extra sweet, especially with your "snowy" background. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card! I love the bright colors you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! have a great week!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and thanks for sharing with us at polkadoodles Digi Chooseday hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, LOVE this, Julie! Fab color combo and adorable snowflakes in pink. I always love colored snowflakes when I see them on card but never think to use them myself. With winter and holiday cards right around the next corner, I'm going to have to write myself a note and tape it to the craft desk. :-D Anyway, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pastels in your snowman are beautiful. This is so beautiful with the metallic stars.

    ReplyDelete