Wednesday, October 23, 2019

I'm Nuts About Books! for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Wednesday, and every Wednesday is "Humor Me Wednesday" on the Catch the Bug Blog.  Did you know that October 22 was both Nut Day AND Smart is Cool Day? I did not want two such important milestones to go unnoticed, so I created this bookmark for the occasion!



I used Nuts About - Books, colored him up with Copic markers, then fussy cut him out.  

I found the fun books paper at Pixel Scrapper.  The sentiment is my own, and was computer generated.  The fibers are retired, from Close To My Heart.  All the die cuts on this project are dies from Paper Wishes. 

There will be other significantly {humorous} days that the Bugaboo Stamps design team honors on the Catch the Bug Blog.  Please take a look to pay homage!   

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
AUD Sentiment -- for a child
Dream Valley Challenges -- ATG

6 comments:

  1. LOL! What a darling tag, Julie, and such bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag/bookmark. That paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see your win at Word Art Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super tag. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...This is TOO cute my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I am NUTS about your cute bookmark. How sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with us. I appreciate your participation so very much.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete