Thursday, October 3, 2019

Boo to You -- and Bugaboo Stamps

It's Thursday, and that's always "Oldie but Goodie" day on the Catch the Bug Blog, featuring Bugaboo Stamps.  I've been needing some "cute", not spooky Halloween cards that I can give my friends who live in the nursing home where I worked for 33 years.   I found just what I was looking for in the Bugaboo Stamps Store!



This card uses one of the tags in the Halloween Tags Set 01.  There are 3 tags altogether in this darling set.

I sized the ghost tag to 2.25 inches and colored it up a little with Copic markers.  It didn't need much coloring!  Then I used a Large Stitched Circle Frame die from Cottage Cutz, and a smaller circle die to cut it out, gluing the 2 together.  The fun spider web garland is also from Cottage Cutz.  The papers are called Little Booligans, and is digital. 

Check out what the other talented Bugaboo Stamps designers made today for Oldie but Goodie day, over at Catch the Bug, then come back tomorrow for Freebie Friday, join us Saturday for the start of another challenge, check in Sunday to see if Stella is sketching this week, and.....you get the idea!  Check in everyday! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Fall
Fab N Funky -- Autumn Colors
Little Red Wagon -- Pumpkin Party
Paper Funday -- Halloween

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is ONE - SWEET - CARD! Your ghosties are darling! There is nothing like a Bugaboo Ghost, UNLESS it is one you've put into a card! Beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I was so busy looking at the cute little boy holding the pumpkin in the bottom left , that I almost missed the black Jack-o-lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sweet! The nursing home residents will appreciate and love your cards! Thanks for sharing your project with us at The Paper Funday Challenges - Donna DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome Halloween card! I love the design and the die cut is great!
    Thanks for playing along with us this month.
    Regina DT-Member of Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete