Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Frenchie Joy -- for Scrapy Land Challenges

It's the 3rd Wednesday of the month, and that means it's time for a new challenge at the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog.  The theme is Anything Goes as long as you use a die or brand that Scrapy Land sells. Easy!

I recently saw this Spellbinders die, and just had to have it.  I'm so dog obsessed, that I knew I needed it for some of my dog loving friends for their Christmas cards. I know I'll be replicating this card a few times:



I cut out the 2 sizes of banners with a die set from Lawn Fawn, called Stitched Party Banner Dies.   The Ornate Joy is from Frantic Stamper.  The blue eyes were achieved with dots of a Viva Decor Turquoise Pearl Pen. 

The designer papers on this card are from the We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The handsome dog's bow tie came from the Peppermint Collection. Houndstooth Holiday is the other paper. 

I hope you can join us in the next 2 weeks at Scrapy Land Challenges.  You could win a $15 gift certificate!  Remember, it's anything goes, as long as you use a die or brand of die sold in the Scrapy Land Store

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- October Linky Party
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- Christmas
Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Challenge -- ATG
Winter Wonderland -- Merry and Bright
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -- ATG with a critter


6 comments:

  1. This is darling! Made me smile out loud!!! Thanks for joining us at Two Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas card for any dog lover! Love the traditional colors on your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and I know your dog loving friends will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little fella :) Love him! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created an adorable Christmas card out of this darling images, Julie. So fun! xo

    ReplyDelete