Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A Mouse For You -- and Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

I love a good cup of tea!  I love a cute mouse, so why not put the 2 together?  That's what you have with this cute digi from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez



This Mouse in Cup is a March New Release.  Adorable, isn't it?  I wouldn't really want to find that mouse in my tea, but it does make me smile!

I colored up Mouse in Cup with Copic markers, then fussy cut the image.  The papers on this card are digital, and were found at Pixel scrapper.  I thought the tea pots and tea cups, along with the sugar bowls and tea cozies, were a good match.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from Technique Tuesday that I found that was part of a Christmas set still on my desk.  Maybe it's time to clean?

Have you visited the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Store? There, you will find acrylic stamps, digital stamps, digital papers, a Zazzle shop, and more.  It is worth a trip!  There's also a Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Facebook Group, with a monthly challenge, and for even more inspiration, visit the Kinda Cute blog

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Coloring in Scrapland -- Critters
A Bit More Time to Craft -- ATG
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
Crafty Animals Challenge -- must have an animal

Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- Fantasy

4 comments:

  1. I am with you about that. Your paper and image are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and great papers. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it very much!! Thank you so much Julie!!

    ReplyDelete