Thursday, March 28, 2019

Edward Birthday Wishes -- for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Thursday, and it's Oldie but Goodie day on the Bugaboo Stamps, Catch the Bug Blog.  I have 2 good friends with birthdays this upcoming week, so I made this card for one of them:



This uses Edward Elephant - Happy Birthday, colored with Copics, then cut with a circle die. 

I used a sketch from the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge --
Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. They are from the Party Celebration Paper Collection

I hope you find time to check out what the other designers have made at Catch the Bug Challenges for Oldie but Goodie day!



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch -- through April 5
Outlawz Festive Friday -- Birthday
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the scalloped edges! Have a great week!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute......love that elephant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable birthday card. Great papers.

    ReplyDelete