Friday, March 1, 2019

Have a Pawsome Day! Favorite Colors at SheepSki Designs

March 1.  Wasn't it just Christmas a couple days ago?  I don't know where this year is going!

March 1 -- time for a new challenge at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  This month, the theme is "favorite color".  Oh, that's a fun one!  Color up one of Andrea North's great image, found in her SheepSki Designs Etsy Shop, color it in your favorite color, and enter the challenge!

Here's my DT inspiration, using Jack --



I colored Jack up with my favorite color(s)  -- aqua and pink.  I really like these 2 colors together.  I think they make each other really stand out!  I colored Jack with Copic markers.

I used papers from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The pink knit paper is from the Toasty Warm  collection.  The starry piece across the middle is from the Color Me Christmas collection. 

The SheepSki Designs Challenge goes for the whole month, and, thankfully, there are 31 days in March!  I hope you find time to enter our 'Favorite Colors' theme, link up, and join the fun! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -- ATG
AUD Sentiment Challenge -- Bngo + Sentiment (Pattern paper, digi, favorite color:aqua and pink)
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour combination, Jack looks awesome too :D
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I love your color combo and fun die cut shapes for the image and the frame! Putting on a DT hat now - Thanks so much for supporting our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and I hope we see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete