Thursday, March 7, 2019

You're My Cup of Tea -- an All Dressed Up Stamps New Release

Today is New Release showcase day at All Dressed Up Stamps.  There are several new releases in the store this month, and you'll find wonderful projects from the design team in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and on the All Dressed Up blog throughout the month. 

I am showcasing Time For Tea --

I colored Time for Tea with Copic markers.  I had several tea cups sitting right in front of me, so maybe I got my shading right?  

The pretty tablecloth paper behind the tea cups is from We Are 3 digital Shop.  It is part of the Tea Time Collection.   The blue background paper behind the tablecloth is also part of the Tea Time collection.  The sentiment was computer generated.  That pretty pink bow was made from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I hope you check both the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and the All Dressed Up blog throughout the month for more inspiration on the new releases!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
AUD Sentiment -- Bingo + Sentiment (Patterned paper, sentiment,  favorite color {teal})
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG



1 comment: