Thursday, March 21, 2019

Happy Birthday to the Outlawz!

I often play at The Outlawz, and the site is 8 years old.  They are having a big party.  There's a blog hop with prizes, a challenge, with prizes, and prizes, and prizes.  One of the prizes being awarded to everyone that participates is a digital paper pack from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It just so happens that I have the paper already, so I created a card with it.  Lucky me!

Another of the sponsors of The Outlawz 8th birthday celebration is Bugaboo Stamps.  I used one of their adorable images to make a card for the party.  Since I'm on the Bugaboo design team, I'm going to use this card as part of the Oldie but Goodie Thursday event on the Catch the Bug blog today. 



This card uses Mouse - Candle, colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut.  Papers for this card are the special papers made just for the party by We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are the Party Celebration papers. 

I used this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. Here it is:
Everyone that enters the special birthday challenge at The Outlawz will get the beautiful Party Celebration paper pack.  Getting busy! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz 8th birthday celebration --special event
Outlawz Festive Friday -- Birthday
Tuesday Morning Sketches -- #495
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -- March

4 comments:

  1. Julie, your card is so cute! I love your sketch too! Have a great week!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that birthday goodness! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete