Sunday, March 3, 2019

Hoppy Easter -- Stella Says Sketch

It's Sunday, and Stella and laid down the gauntlet to sketch again.  When Stella says sketch, I do!  You can find the sketch and challenge on the Catch the Bug Blog for Bugaboo Stamps

Easter is still a ways away, but I'm starting on a few cards.  This is my first:


This card uses Simple Cute Bunny 01, colored with Copic markers. 

Here's Stella's Sketch for the next 2 weeks:
As you can see, I followed the sketch pretty closely.  I put the sentiment at the top instead of the bottom, and used some CTMH glimmer trim instead of the scallop border.  

Papers on this card are from AMB Illustrations.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from Simon Says Stamp.  The candy dots were part of my stash. 

Have you picked up the Friday Freebie?  Use it to join in on the challenge.  I'd love to see what you create, and you could win even more incredible Bugaboo Stamps


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
Crafty Sentiments Challenge -- ATG
Jo's Scrap Shack -- ATG
Send a Smile 4 Kids -- Cards 4 Boys (or ATG)
Animal Friends Challenge -- Rabbits
Crafty Animals Challenge -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Ein süßes Kerlchen. Toll gemacht.
    Dankeschön für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute little bunny! Great Card. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww . . . cute! Love how you've colored up this little guy! Great sketch, too. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete