Monday, March 25, 2019

Find Magic Everyday! for Scrapbook Stamp Society

Hello, fellow stamp lovers.  I'm posting today for Scrapbook Stamp Society with an adorable My Besties image, drawn by artist Sherri Baldy. 

I had the great pleasure of coloring up Adorbs Dragons Doll 6 today.  How cute is this? 


I colored Adorbs Dragons Doll 6 with Copic markers, used papers from We Are 3 Digital Shop to enhance the image, computer generated the sentiment, and a had a fun card, ready for giving. 

We Are 3 papers used are: Fantasy and Watercolor Batik.  

I hope you check out this Adorbs Dragons Doll 6 digi, and all the other wonderful projects in the My Besties Shop

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
My Besties 3D -- ATG with a Besties
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
Outlawz Festive Friday -- Spring Flowers

7 comments:

  1. Too cute. Great coloring and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Your colouring is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties Spanish challenge and hope to see you again soon- Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card . Beautiful coloring .
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great coloring. These colors are so vibrant. Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious !
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so pretty !
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!! thank you for joying us at My Besties Challenge blog! =)

    ReplyDelete