Sunday, March 17, 2019

Luck O' the Irish

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

My husband is Irish.  I realized yesterday, that even though I make cards every week, sometimes every day, I did not have a St. Patrick's Day card made for him.  So, I whipped this up quick:



I cut this out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The pretty orange ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The heart was a die cut I found lying on my craft desk.  

I plan to enter this in the following lucky challenges:
Outlawz Festive Friday -- St. Patrick's Day
Addicted to CAS -- Green
Let's Craft & Create -- Green
Krafty Chicks Challenge -- Green
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing. Love the intricate cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so delicate! Love all the green. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS green challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the pattern! Thanks for sharing it with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Great idea to make a four leaf clover out of the hearts. The orange ribbon is the perfect finish! Thanks for joining in our GREEN challenge at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning. Love the choice of the heart shape die to create the centre focus. Thanks for joining us at ‘Lets Craft and Create’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. These organizations even rate each other relying upon their logos. These rating are truly valuable and you can investigate. logo design service

    ReplyDelete