Monday, June 9, 2014

Butterflies for a Thank You Card -- For Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, which means it's time for a new challenge at the Eureka Stamps blog. This week's theme?  "Thank You" -- and it comes at a great time, as I need a thank you card.  My BFF and I are staying at another friend's lake home for 3 days, bringing our dogs.  I'm leaving this card, plus a bunch of other cards I've made for our generous hostess to have:

I used two Eureka Stamps digis on this card -- Lacy Butterfly (digi58901), and "Thank You" sentiment (digi8107).  I printed the lacy butterfly twice, coloring one image with Copic markers, fussy cutting it, and adhering it to the first image. I used some Aqua Timeless Twine to finish off the card.  All cardstock is from Close To My Heart. 

6 comments:

  1. GREAT card, Julie! LOVE the coloring of your butterfly...and the twine adds that extra special touch. Also, just LOVE the digi sentiment...going to have to get that one for my "collection" as I always needing (or wanting) Thank You cards. Plus, right now I am in the process of making 60+ different ones for dd to send to those who came to her graduation party and those who sent her a gift...she asked if I would and you know me, I couldn't say "No". :) Anyway, I just LOVE this card and am going to scraplift it, too. Hope you have fun with your BFF and the dogs. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. the font on this sentiment is WONDERFUL girl...love it and that lacey butterfly is amazing. what a beautiful card. have fun with your girlfriends and your fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! I love that you off set the panel with the butterfly! Very pretty indeed. TFS.

    ReplyDelete