Sunday, June 29, 2014

It's Anything Goes at Fitztown!

I'm still guest designing at Fitztown, and yesterday I had a chance to work with a brand new release!  It was so much fun!!  I worked on some coloring skills, challenging myself in ways I haven't tried before!  Today, there's an Anything Goes Challenge, and my card is a part of the inspiration on the Fitztown Challenge Blog. I'm excited and honored it's being showcased!
And here it is:

The newly released stamp is called "Bridal Wedding Day 1" and can be found in the Fitztown Etsy Store.  I colored the bride with Copic markers, then created an easel card to showcase her.
The Square Frills Easel Card is from My Scrap Chick. I cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo.  The papers are from Close To My Heart, as is the rhinestone button and the sentiment stamp.  The crinkle ribbon is 3 Girl JAM.
It is the Iris ribbon from the Spring Flowers Bundle.
Here's another view that shows the easel a bit better:

I have a giveaway going on, celebrating several events: I wrote my 500th blog post last week, I just reached 400 followers on my blog, and I have over 100 "likes" on my Facebook page, Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  To celebrate all those things,  I'm having a giveaway:  I have some Timeless Twine, some 3 Girl JAM ribbon, a Unity stamp set, a Close To My Heart stamp set, some Pinque Peacock embellishments, a 6x6 paper pad, and various embellishments that I need a home for. I also have two generous sponsors:  DigiStamps4Joy is giving a $10 gift certificate to the store, and The Cutting Cafe is offering any 3 sets.  WOW! If you'd like to be eligible to win, please leave a comment on any of my blog posts between now and July 6.  I'll draw a winner on my birthday.  It's my day, and you get the present!  I'd also love it if you "like" my Facebook page and follow my blog, if you don't already. 
I hope you enter the Anything Goes Challenge at Fitztown! You have 2 weeks to link up! And again, I want to thank Fitztown for this opportunity as a guest designer. They have the most gorgeous images!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Craft-Dee Bowz -- ATG with a Homemade Bow
Crafting From the Heart -- ATG -- 1 of 3
Craft Your Passion -- Ribbons -- 1 of 3
613 Avenue Create -- ATG -- 1 of 3
D.L. Art - June Linky Party
Simon Says Stamp -- ATG

19 comments:

  1. So beautiful! This is a really wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous new image and coloured perfectly Julie.xx ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi julie,

    this easle card is amazing!

    gr. meggi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Julie, what can I say? This is just breath-taking! Absolutely gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful easel card and gorgeous colours. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and elegant! Love your coloring.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shape of your easel card! Beautiful image and coloring!
    Denise Bryant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wedding card is very lovely.Beautiful image and great color combination. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful !!! great coloring and I love the simple design I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your easel card makes a very special wedding card, Julie! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh she is stunning! You must be very proud of this creation, Julie. Love the easel style with this and how your bride is simply glowing. Beautiful work dear lady! Just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! You are really a talented colorer! That is one aspect of paper crating that I have not started. It is intimidating to me and I know that to have the colors blend properly, one would need many many markers. You did an awesome job on your easel card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is nothing better depicting happiness than a radiant bride. This is so perfect for our HAPPINESS theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on getting so many likes and followers - wow 500 blog posts!?!?! that is going some! Love the card, and the blushing bride - Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart - Sonia W DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is gorgeous.Thanks for sharing at Path of Positivity.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot
    Path of Positivity Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on all your wonderful milestones! Thank for sharing your creativity.
    I am already a Google follower.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot
    {I do not have a Facebook acct}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card!!! Love the fabulous coloring you have done!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Path of Positivity challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable this card. Lovely colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete