Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hat's Off to the Grad! for SVG Attic

I've needed a bunch of Graduation cards this year, so I'm glad I found this super cute, really easy SVG file that I could make whenever I needed a card QUICK.  It's part of the SVG Attic kit, "Up for Grads".  I find out the school colors of the graduate, and can make the card to fit those colors.  
 Here it is in maroon and gold:


and here's a version in blue and red:


The inside has a place for a gift card, if you choose to cut it that way.  Very cool!
The SVG Attic design team and the Snapdragon Snippets design team are having a blog hop on June 7. Please hop with us! It all starts on the SVG Attic blog.

4 comments:

  1. I just love these, Julie…what an awesome design and how fun that you can personalize it with ANY color combo. These will be wonderful keepsakes for the grads in your life.

    ReplyDelete