Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dance Like No One is Watching -- for DigiStamps4Joy

We're midway through our "Girly/Feminine" challenge, hosted by Jackie on the DigiStamps4Joy blog. That means it's time for team B to show some inspiration.  That's me!
Here's my "girly" card, using the DigiStamps4Joy digi, "Too Sassy"...


I used a sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps, designer paper from my stash, several Spellbinder dies, tie dye ribbon from 3 Girl JAM, and stickpins from Close To My Heart.  The sassy dancer is colored with Copic markers.
Here's the digi I used:
She is Too Sassy, isn't she? 
DigiStamps4Joy has many wonderful feminine images.  Choose one, create something with it, and link up to our challenge.  There's great prizes to be won!


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
CraftDBowz Challenge (CDB 14) -- Anything goes with a homemade bow
Digi Makeover Challenge -- ATG with a digi
Digi Sketch Challenge -- use a sketch &/or Stamp (I used a stamp)
My Craft Creations -- Always ATG
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party
CCC Digi Creations - Digi/use a diecut
Seema Crafts -- Make it Cute

12 comments:

  1. WHAT A CUTE LITTLE DANCER. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and image! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this week.
    Tina- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card - love the background. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprise…peeking in on you in the evening vs. my usual 7am! Gotta get the computer when I can until my system is back up and running. Love this sweet girl…and I too dance like no one is watching, but only when no one is watching! The ribbons and stick pins are yummy with your image. Fab job sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. REally cute amd love the image. Thanks for joining us over on Seemacraft for this months challenge. Hugs, Donalda Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling crd and totally in love with the background!! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Also, Craft-Dee BowZ is having our June Blog Hop. We’d love it if you can join in the hop. Leave comments on the DT posts to be eligible for the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous make thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card so cute thanks for joining us at seemacrafts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it great card, thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! I love the pretty ribbon and the pop of teal. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for June - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete