Monday, June 16, 2014

I Hold You Close To My Heart

There's a new challenge that starts today at Eureka Stamps.  Friendship is a favorite theme for me, so I thoroughly enjoyed creating a card for this challenge! I have 2 friends that I send cards to each week.  They both live across the state from me.  One is my BFF and the other is a 94 year old gentleman that used to be a volunteer in the nursing home where I work.  I stay in touch with him with my cards.  They are two of my biggest fans and appreciate my cards very much.
Here's a card I made for my BFF, and for today's challenge at Eureka Stamps:


Aren't they just the sweetest, walking hand in hand to that park bench?  I used Eureka Stamps digi47501 (Best Friends) for the image.  It is colored with Copic markers.
Here's a close up of the image and the sentiment:


The sentiment is digi10101 (I Hold You).
Designer Papers are from Carta Bella True Friends, 6x6 pad. The lace trim is from Webster's Pages.  The park bench is a Spellbinders die.  The bling is from my stash. 
Join us this week with your own 'friendship' project! You have all week!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your adorable card and your wonderful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love how the girls are holding hands, heading for the bench. What cute design you have here. It's fun knowing that the love you put into your cards is appreciated, isn't it?! I'm sure your friends will be tickled when they get the cards you sent out last week.

    ReplyDelete