Friday, June 21, 2019

Floral Bouquet Congrats -- for Aloha Friday Challenges

It's Friday, and today, it's time for some mid-challenge inspiration on the Aloha Friday Challenge Blog. This time, the theme is "Congratulations".  Our sponsors are Oddball Art and Sparkle N Sprinkle

I used a Sparkle N Sprinkle image I've had in my stash called Daisies Digital Stamp Set to create this:



I colored Daisies (no longer available) with Copic markers, then found a 'congrats' acrylic stamp in my stash to use in the corner.  The light pink card stock and black polka dot designer paper are from Spellbinders.  

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, and this card will be going with, along with a gift.  It's not a traditional wedding card, but I think they'll like it.

"Congratulations" - it's an easy theme -- graduation, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, baby cards, new home, you get the idea.  Make a project, link up at Aloha Friday Challenges, and you could win one of the awesome prizes from our wonderful sponsors.  This challenge goes through Thursday, June 20.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Festive Friday -- Wedding
Digichoosday -- ATG
Daring Cardmakers -- Midsummer's Day
QKR Stampede -- ATG

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Julie, this is gorgeous. Love your coloring and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the flowers!
    Hugs D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
    Crafty Hugs
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vibrant colours that contrast beautifully with that background. :) Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeously colored, I love it! Thank yo uso much for joining the challenge of Digi Choosday by Polkadoodles. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete