Monday, June 17, 2019

Hang in There -- for the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog

It's the 3rd Monday of the month, so it's time for some mid-month inspiration at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. The optional theme this month is 'Encouragement'.  Our awesome sponsor is SheepSki Designs. I used the very fun Hanging Around to create this:

I'm sending this to a 98 year old friend that has had to go into a rehab unit for some therapy.  He's hoping to gain strength and go back to live with his daughter, but he knows at 98, he has his work cut out for him.

I colored Hanging Around with Copic markers, then computer generated the sentiment.  The animal print paper is from Imagine That Digistamp.  The glimmer trim on the left side is from Close To My Heart, and the pretty pink bow comes from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Encouragement -- it's the optional theme this month at The Path of Positivity.  You can always enter any positive project you create.  If you follow the optional theme, you could win a gift certificate from our awesome sponsor, SheepSki Designs.  I hope you join us!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party
Outlawz Festive Friday -- ATG
A Gem of a Challenge -- ATG
SUYP Challenge -- Anything pussy goes

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so cool. Great colour scheme.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges =^..^=
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colouring Julie! :D
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, with that paper, large bow and cat hanging, lol.

    ReplyDelete