Sunday, June 16, 2019

Hello Friend -- Outlawz Progressive Freebie

Hello, friend!  I have a quick post, using the Outlawz progressive freebie for this month, a new release paper from We Are 3 Digital Shop, and the current sketch at the Outlawz:
This is Nadia, by MMedel, and is the current freebie at the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge. I colored her with Copic markers.

I used the current sketch at the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge to create this card.  Here's the sketch: 

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are the Watermelon papers, and are a new release this month. The sentiment is also a new release.  It is one of the Itty Bitty Summer sentiments

That's it for this post.  I'm off to make supper, and enjoy a family stroll -- Shaun, Winter (the Golden Retriever), and myself.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Progressive Freebie -- June
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- ends June 25
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party

1 comment: