Saturday, June 15, 2019

Wine O'Clock Birthday Wishes -- for Sasayaki Glitter

It's the 15th of the month, and that means it's time to feature Oldies but Goodies at Sasayaki Glitter Stamps. We're re-visiting The Boys this month, and I chose to color up and create with Wine O'Clock



Wine O'Clock reminds me of that saying, "it's 5 O'Clock somewhere!".  I colored Wine O'Clock with Copic markers, and fussy cut it,  then set out to find some wine related papers to create with.  I found this wine glass paper at Pixel Scrapper.  The wine glass die cuts are a die from Technique Tuesday.  The tag behind Wine O'Clock is from Close To My Heart.  The banner that I stamped the sentiment on is from Diamond Press. 

There will be other Oldie but Goodie boy images featured today at the Sasayaki Glitter Blog, so I hope you check it out here.  You'll find even more great inspiration in the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps -- for a boy/man

4 comments:

  1. This is too cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure what I like more about this card...the fun background or the wine glasses or the cute crossed eyed image! So happy you joined us at Seize the Birthday! Please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card and great image..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete