Thursday, June 13, 2019

Summer Rose -- at Catch the Bug

It's Oldie but Goodie day over on the the Catch the Bug Blog, and I always enjoy posting on Thursday, as Bugaboo Stamps has enough wonderful Oldie but Goodie stamps to keep me going for months -- probably years!  I found this beautiful Rose Watering Can that I just had to color up in celebration of summer. 



I colored the Rose Watering Can with Copic Markers.  Isn't it pretty?  I just love a rusty watering can.  It looks just like one I have here at home.  

The papers and sentiment on this step card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are both new releases in June.  The papers are from the Cone Flower Love paper collection (I used 3 of them on this card), and the sentiment is part of the Itty Bitty Summer sentiments. 

I hope you have time to check out what the other designers made for Oldie But Goodie Thursday.  Then, come back to the Catch the Bug Blog tomorrow for Freebie Friday.  You won't be disappointed!  Pick up the freebie and enter it in Saturday's challenge!  Visit that Catch the Bug Blog everyday for inspiration and fun.  Don't forget about the Bugaboo Stamps Fan Group on Facebook, too! 



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party
AUD Sentiments -- ATG plus a Sentiment
Digichoosday -- ATG
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- no twist, ATG

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty and nice fancy fold. Your "rust" is colored so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2019
    Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring and card design ...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at challenge Digi Choosday Crafting
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete