Saturday, June 22, 2019

No Goats, No Glory! - an All Dressed Up New Release

Today is a fun day!  I'm playing in a string trio at a wedding today (I'm the pianist).  I've known the young man getting married since he was in grade school.  He's now in med school.  Oh, I feel old at times!

Today's a fun day!  It's the day that this month's New Releases at All Dressed Up Stamps are showcased in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group.  There are some wonderful ones -- again!

Today's a fun day!  I had so much fun coloring Billy Goat and designing this card:

I colored Billy Goat with Copic markers. The sentiment is part of a Technique Tuesday acrylic stamp set.  Those fun papers, with a bit of a farm-like feel, are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are the Howdy papers

The other new releases (there are 4 of them) will all be showcased in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group today.  I hope you take a look, and I hope you enter this month's challenge - the theme is "for the boys". 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party
QKR Stampede -- ATG
Gem of a Challenge -- ATG
Outlawz Saturday ala Mode -- use your scraps (heart, brown plaid)

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Congratulations to the young groom and how sweet to have known him since he was so little. Cute little goat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at QKR.

    ReplyDelete