Monday, June 3, 2019

You're One in a Melon! for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Monday, and that means it's time for Anything But a Card projects over on the Catch the Bug Blog.  I love making and giving little treat bags, so that's what I did today.



This treat bag uses One in a Melon.  It comes with several options -- a pre-printed sentiment, like a used here, a black and white version, and a slice of melon in a colored and B & W version.   Since all I needed was a sentiment, I decided to go with the pre-colored One in a Melon

I cut this treat bag out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  That adorable melon paper is a June New Release from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is one of the new Watermelon papers



I hope you check out the Catch the Bug blog to see what the other talented designers made today for Anything But a Card.  Did you pick up the Friday Freebie yet?  There's a new challenge every Saturday, and a new sketch challenge the first Sunday of the month to enter those freebies in.  Of course, you can always shop in the Bugaboo Stamps Store!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party
Always Fun Challenges -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable summer treat box!!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2019
    Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Summer project!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges blog!!!

    Waleska Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful summery treat bag Julie. Love the melons!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete