Saturday, June 1, 2019

For the Boys -- and All Dressed Up Stamps

It's June 1st, and that means there's a new challenge starting in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group.  Every month, this is such a fun challenge!  A very supportive group enters some amazing projects. This month, the theme is "For the Boys".  Wendy Burns, artist of All Dressed Up Stamps has some wonderful stamps that fit this theme perfectly!  You'll find theme here in her All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop

My nephew has a birthday in June, and he's a big gamer, so I thought this Gaming Boy digital image would be perfect for his birthday card.  I also used the Boy papers from the All Dressed Up Store to create this:

I colored Gaming Boy with Copic markers. While I usually match my papers to my coloring, I did this the other way around this time, as I already knew what papers I wanted to use.  





The "For the Boys" Challenge in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group goes for the entire month of June, so I hope you find time to join us!  You can win wonderful digital images -- like this one! Check out the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog for more inspiration and another challenge. 

I found the following challenges to enter this in:
Cute Card Thursday -- Masculine
Pattie's Creations -- Birthdays
Seize the Birthday -- ATG
Outlawz Festive Friday -- Birthday
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Masculine

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous!!! Love the mix of papers and how well you matched everything together! Thrilled to have this card in our lineup at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is a great card for a young man! My grandson would love this card as he is a gamer, too, well as much as his parents will let him!! LOL Beautiful papers, too--I didn't know ADU had papers!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masculine birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your card, Julie! I live in a household of gamers, so this stamp has been added to my list of stamps to get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jules, I was going through the entries over at Pattie's to open the links I had to comment on and noticed yours in the list while doing so. Just wanted to pop over and let you know that the layout and colours of this one caught my eye immediately. Great job my friend. I'm glad you could join us at Pattie's Creations this month! Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete