Saturday, June 1, 2019

For My Friend -- and SheepSki Designs

June 1st already!  My, my, my!  This year is clipping on by!  June 1 means it's time for a new challenge on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  This month, the theme is "For Someone Special." With Father's Day this month, you could go that direction, but since I have a couple friends I send cards to every week, my "For Someone Special" is a friendship card.

I used the beautiful SheepSki Designs image, Gladioli, to create this: 

I colored Gladioli with Copic markers, then set out to find some papers to match.  I found them at We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The 2 papers in the smaller squares are from the Tropical Delights paper collection.  The note paper with floral accents in the background is one of the new Just a Song papers.  The pretty crinkle ribbon is from the D.L. Art Etsy Store

"For Someone Special" - an easy theme for this month's challenge at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  I hope you join us! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Monday Greetings -- Flowers &/or Ribbon
Jo's Scrap Shack -- ATG
Polkadoodles -- ATG
The Paper Shelter -- flowers

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to make such beautiful cards to give weekly to friends. This image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Julie!
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation I love the image,thanks for joining us at TPS this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete