Saturday, June 8, 2019

Hello Friend -- for We Are 3 Digital Shop

Hello, Friend!  Did you know today is National BFF Day?  It seemed like the right day to make a card that celebrated friendship, so that's just what I did!

I've been looking for an excuse to color up the beautiful Coneflower image found in the We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is one of this month's New Releases.  Coneflower comes in a black & white version, a pre-colored version, but also a faux metallic version (looks embossed).  I colored up the black & white version and paired it with the new Coneflower Love papers to create this: 


I used Copic colors on the Coneflower image that would match the Coneflower Love papers, but I think the Coneflower image could be colored in many different color options.  The sentiment, also a new release this month, is from the Itty Bitty Summer Sentiment Collection

I used the sketch from this time's sketch at The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge to help me with this card.  Here's the sketch: 

As you can see, I followed it pretty closely.  I like to work from sketches, and often play at The Outlawz.

The We Are 3 Digital Shop is having a sale this weekend. Join the Passionate Paper Creations group to get and use the coupon. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme -- Shapes -- Circle, square, rectangle
D.L Art -- June Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment