Tuesday, June 18, 2019

What a Catch! for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

June -- the month of Father's Day, graduations, and here in WI, free fishing day!  I have a card today that celebrates the love of fishing.  I live in a very small city that is surrounded by 6 lakes.  We fish.  We fish year round, and we celebrate all things fishing.  That's why I fell in love with this wonderful Seagull Fishing digital image from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.


I colored up Seagull Fishing with Copic markers.   I cut out the fish border at the bottom of the card with my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  I added eyes to the fish with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Anthracite. 

The fish paper on the left of the card was found at Pixel Scrapper.  It is digital.  I computer generated the sentiment, and cut it out with a Diamond Press die. 

You can find many wonderful digital and acrylic stamps in the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Store. She also has a Zazzle store, some personal items for sale, and her beautiful cards.  If you haven't already, join the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Facebook Group for a monthly challenge, friendship, and inspiration. 

I've found the following challenges to enter this card in:
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party
Crafty Animals -- Anything animal goes
Daring Cardmakers -- come fly with me
QKR Stampede -- ATG
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode -- Fish or Owls

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Thank you for playing along with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab catch of the day! (Love those wellies)

    ReplyDelete