Friday, June 28, 2019

So Good -- for Di's Digi Designs Challenge Blog

It's Saturday, and it's so good!  It's Saturday, and it's time for a new challenge at Di's Digi Designs Challenges.  For the next 2 weeks, the theme is "sweet summertime."  Fun, fun, fun!   Di has many great images in the Di's Digistamp store that will work for that theme!

I used Drinky Mice for 2 ( the black & white version) to create this:



I colored Drinky Mice for 2 with Copic markers.  It was much fun to color!

I found these great lemonade papers at AMB Illustrations.   I cut out the fruit and glass embellishments on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with files I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The sentiment is part of a set from Close To My Heart.  I used this month's sketch from Cheerful Sketches, so I will link up there. 

"Sweet Summertime" -- it's a great theme for the next 2 weeks, isn't it?  Color up any image that means summer to you, and link it up at Di's Digi Designs Challenges.  We've got great prizes you can win -- like this one!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Polkadoodles -- ATG
Cheerful Sketches -- June
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party
Not Just Cards -- ATG

6 comments:

  1. Lovely ❤️ beautiful card 😊 thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge 😊 Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful card. The mice are so cute and I love your colour combo. Thank you for sharing with us Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! how cute is this card. Thank you for joining us over at Polkadoodles Crafting this week. https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! And your lemon papers are absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card and I love the colour combo, so cheerful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete