Saturday, June 22, 2019

You're Stinkin' Cute -- for Dies R Us

A happy hello, fellow crafters.  I'm on the Dies R Us Inspiration blog today.  I love my days on the Dies R Us blog, because it means I get to play with the wonderful dies found in the Dies R Us Store.  There are more than 55 companies available in the Dies R Us store, so that's a lot of dies to play with!

I love Lawn Fawn, and Distress Oxide inks, so I combined 2 of my loves on today's card:

Stinkin' cute, isn't it?

Let me show you how I made it.

First, the supplies I used (they'll be linked at the bottom of this post):

I started out with 2 colors if Distress Oxide ink -- Spun Sugar, and Squeezed Lemonade.  I worked roughly on the diagonal.  I used a piece of paper larger than I would need so I'd have some room to play with:

Then, while the ink dried, I stamped my skunk and heart, and used Copic markers to color them up. You'll see my "oops" on the heart stamp, so I stamped it again.

After I got them colored the way I liked them, it was time to use the matching die cuts, and a scallop edge die cut, also from Lawn Fawn:

Below, is everything die cut, and the background paper that I used. 

All that's left is to stamp the sentiment, add some twine, and assemble the card.


Dies R Us Store supplies used:





I hope you have a stinkin' great day!

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. Great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love that sentiment and your background too.

    Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete