Monday, November 4, 2013

A great gift box -- for The Cutting Cafe

I love making gift boxes and bags.  They are one of the favorite things I make with my diecut machines.  So, when Regina, from The Cutting Café, gave us the assignment of making a pizza box this week, I was very excited.  And, as it turned out, I needed a box for my Sister-in-law's birthday gift.  Perfect!
I set to work, picking out my papers and deciding how to embellish the box. Here's what I came up with...
 
 
The pizza box was very easy to cut out and assemble. I used Pink Paislee Prairie Hill 12x12 papers on this project.  I loved working with them -- they have a nostalgic feel to them.  I used a chipboard tag from Bazzill, covered it with designer paper, and used a Unity Stamp on it from the Sweet Celebration birthday set.  The rhinestone brad is from Making Memories, and the twine bow is Trendy Twine.
Here's a view of the inside of the box:
 
 
The bow is also from The Cutting Café.  It's called "Loopy loopy bow flower" cutting file.
I'll leave you with a close up of the bow and sentiment...
 
 
That's it for me today.  I'm off to make more pizza boxes!  I love this thing!
 
 


7 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy GOODNESS...so stinkin cute..and love that bow...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is precious and pretty! love the bow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this rocks!! I really love the paper choices!! I'm scrap lifting this for sure!! ;-)-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty box. Absolutely love the bows on top. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box, Julie. It looks fantastic with the Loopy bow and I love the patterned paper both inside and out.

    ReplyDelete