Saturday, November 2, 2013

Give Thanks -- For Pinque Peacock

It's November, the month of giving thanks.  I have many things to be thankful for, and this is the perfect month to reflect on all the blessings in my life.  I made a card for my Pinque Peacock post that describes how I feel about this season of thankfulness:
 
 
I cut this leaf shaped card out on my Silhouette, using a file from The Cutting Café.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM -- the Season's Bundle.  The sentiment is from the Joy's Life stamp set, "It's All Fall Puns".  And, the piece that ties the whole card together?  That beautiful denim fabric colored button from Pinque Peacock, of course!
I hope you enjoyed today's card.  It's a busy blog week for me, so I'd love it if you'd stop by again this week!

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully creative. Loving the autumn colours and the leaf shape.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful fall leaf, Julie! Way to use multiple companys' products for a lovely final project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is pure adorable...love love love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card my creative friend. I'm thankful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors together! I am also a HUGE fan of shaped cards, WONDERFUL job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHH the card turned out adorable! I love shaped cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shaped card. I like the colors and that button is perfect. I'll have to see about this one. I just don't recall the fabric in PP store. =)

    ReplyDelete