Friday, November 8, 2013

"Anything Holiday" (challenge #7) for Silhouette Challenges

If you are looking for the "Holidays Are Upon Us" Pinque Peacock Blog Hop, Please click HERE, or just scroll down.
It's the first of the month again and time 
for another Challenge here at

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.



Ch# 7 Anything Holiday
Begins: Friday, November 1
Ends: Saturday, November 30

Sponsors this month are:

My Scrap Chick
Prize: $10.00 GC
My Crafting Channel
Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
$15.00 GC
 
I decided to make something for Thanksgiving.  I often feel it is so overlooked, and I'm not quite ready to launch into Christmas yet. I found this adorable card that I could make on my silhouette and thought it would be perfect!
 
 
The card is a cutting file from The Cutting café called Pumpkin Trio. I used paper from an old 6x6 paper pack I had never used -- a Samantha Walker Orchard Harvest pad. The base is Close To My Heart 12x12 cardstock in Topiary. The bling is from Close To My Heart.  The ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  It is Sunflower ribbon from the Harvest Bundle. The sentiment, "Give thanks" is from the Joy's Life stamp set, "It's All Fall Puns".
Make any holiday project on your Silhouette, and link up with us at Silhouette Challenges.





4 comments:

  1. love this, Julie! so very sweet, and fall, and festive! i'm digging that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Love the design and the papers you used are fabulous. Thanks for being a part of the DT.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete