Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Onward & Upward...Skyward Bound...for Get Inky! Stamps

Is it still hump day when the work week is so short? Happy Wednesday, my friends.  I'm posting today on the Get Inky! Stamps blog. There's a new challenge underway, and the theme is Onward & Upward.
I made a hot air balloon card using my Silhouette earlier this summer, and I thought the shape would be perfect for this challenge.  So, I looked through my computer folders until I found it, and made another balloon shaped card for this challenge. This cutting file is from The Cutting Café.
 
 
The stamp set I used on this card is the Get Inky! Stamps Love Bugs set.
 
 
I used Carta Bella World Traveller 12x12 papers, and some bling from my stash.
Come join the Onward & Upward Challenge at the Get Inky Challenge blog.  I'd love to see what you create with this theme!
And Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!


4 comments:

  1. This is just so creative. Love the design papers you used.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome hot air balloon! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No where to go but up my friend! This is wonderful…absolutely wonderful! So thankful for your creative posts and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete