Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm Nuts about YOU! -- For Joy's Life Design Team

Here we are, Hump Day already!  This week is going fast! I'm posting again today on the Joy's Life design team blog, filling in on an empty day.  Our theme this week is "Yum, yum, yum."  I love to make treat bags and boxes, so I fired up the Silhouette, and made a quick little treat bag, perfect for Fall:
 
 
I used the Joy's Life stamp set "That Tastes Punny" on this treat bag.  I thought it was the perfect sentiment for this die cut acorn.
 
 
I found this bag in the Silhouette Online Store. It's a Lori Whitlock design. I tied a variety of jute ribbon and string from 3 Girl JAM on the handles. The paper is Echo Park 2-colored card stock.
I hope you enjoyed today's yummy treat bag.  I had a great time making it! 


4 comments: