Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm Nuts about You! For 3 Girl JAM

Hello, crafty friends.  I'm posting today on the 3 Girl JAM blog. I wanted to come up with a way to showcase the fun 3 Girl JAM jute ribbon & string bundle.  And, of course, I wanted a Fall/Thanksgiving theme to it.  So, I fired up my Silhouette and went to work:
 
 
I found this acorn cutting file in the Silhouette Online Store. It is a Lori Whitlock file. I tied 3 Girl JAM jute string and ribbon on both bags. These jute strings and ribbon are the perfect colors for Fall projects! The paper is from Echo Park.
I used Joy's Life stamp set, "That Tastes Punny" for the sentiment.
 

 
And, a close up of the other treat box, too, to showcase that jute ribbon and string one more time:
 
 
And that's it for today!  Thanks for the visit!
 

2 comments: