Friday, November 15, 2013

Snowmany Thanks! for Get Inky! Stamps

Happy Friday, my blog friends!  I'm posting today on the Get Inky! Stamps blog.  The current theme for the Get Inky! Stamps challenge blog is "Thanks & Thanksgiving". With that in mind, I created this gift card holder:
 
 
 
I cut the gift card holder out on my Silhouette, and used the Get Inky! Stamps Holiday 2013 stamp set to stamp the sentiment. You can find it in the Etsy shop.  The gift card holder can be found in the Silhouette Online Store here.
Here's the inside view:
 
 
I think this will be the perfect holiday gift for the teachers, staff members, Sunday school teachers, beauticians, and Postal workers in my life.  That's all for me, I've got more gift cards to make and stamp!
Create your own "Thanks and Thanksgiving" project and join the challenge! I'd love to see what you make!


4 comments:

  1. this is fabulous my friend! love that yummy chocolate and blue together…perfect way to share a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this. Love the colors and message. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift card holder, love it!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete