Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Colors -- for Joy's Life

November already?  Where is Fall going?  We've already had snow here in NW Wisconsin.  I love Fall, with the brilliant colors of the leaves, but it's the season the follows that seems to last waaaaay to long!  This week, the Joy's Life design team is featuring projects using Fall colors. I love the Fall color palette.  They are some of my favorite colors -- I seem to gravitate towards earth tones and blues. I found some Close to My Heart papers that had blues and earth tones in them, a leaf shaped card from The Cutting Café, and got busy cutting it out on my Silhouette:
 
 
The sentiment is from the Joy's Life stamp set, "It's All Fall Puns".  Visit the Joy's Life store to see all the wonderful stamp set -- and the great bundle prices!  A white gel pen to add some faux stitching, and a little crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM, and this card is a wrap.  Now, it's time to rake the thousands of leaves in my yard -- if only they were all this pretty!


3 comments:

  1. Julie I don't have your mailing address!!! Can you email me ( i gave you my e-mail address) or send me a note on cocoa creators?

    I am loving looking at your blog!! You are a busy cardmaker!!!

    ReplyDelete