Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Turkey Day! for 3 Girl JAM

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  I'm posting today on the 3 Girl JAM blog.  Since I'm lucky enough to post on Thanksgiving, I knew I had to have some Thanksgiving inspiration for the holiday.  I went searching through the Silhouette online store and found this fun cutting file, perfect for the occasion.
 
 
I used lots of different ribbons on this colorful turkey -- as you can tell!  Working from right to left, I used Harvest Orange (Harvest Bundle)Witches Brew purple (Spooky Bundle), Baby Blue (Baby Bundle), Hot Chocolate (Hot & Cold Bundle), Merlot (Wine & Jewels Bundle), Aqua Splash (Caribbean Splash Bundle), Coral Crush (Caribbean Splash Bundle), Ice Blue (Hot and cold Bundle), Iris (Spring Flowers Bundle), Cherry Lipstick (Pink & White Bundle) and London Blue (Wine & Jewels bundle).
I cut this turkey shaped card out on my Silhouette, used Close To My Heart Kraft cardstock for the base, more CTMH cardstock for the rest of the paper, and a Viva Décor Anthracite Pearl pen for the eyes. 
This turkey, and myself, are sending you the best of Thanksgiving wishes!


1 comment: