Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Inspiration for Get Inky! Stamps

There's a new challenge just getting underway at Get Inky! Challenges. The theme this next two weeks is "Christmas".  Here's my inspiration for the challenge and the Get Inky! Stamps blog:
 
 
I used the Holiday 2013 Get Inky! stamp set found here.  This stamp set is packed with images AND sentiments.  It is so fun to create with!  the possibilities are endless!
Inside of this is a gift card holder.  I cut it out on my Silhouette with a cutting file from My Scrap Chick.  I've made several of these, and they are ready to go.  Now, if I could just get my gifts wrapped!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Cute Santa suit card! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a jolly little suit! This is great, Julie…so bright and cheery! Holiday hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete