Thursday, December 12, 2013

Santa Hats Galore -- for 3 Girl JAM

Hello, blog friends.  I'm posting today on the 3 Girl JAM blog.  Tomorrow, I'm getting together after work with my staff, and I needed cards for each of them. What better way to personalize gifts than with the many colors of 3 Girl JAM ribbon and the new Christmas Flair buttons?  I got busy:
 

Aren't they adorable?  I'll show you each one so you can see them up close.
I used my Silhouette and the Santa Hat cutting file from The Cutting Café.
 
 
I used Echo Park Christmas This & That papers on all 4 Santa hats.  Each was stamped with a sentiment from a Unity Stamp of the Month kit (Oct., 2012).  The first hat features 3 Girl JAM Goblin Green ribbon from the Spooky Bundle, and the peppermint twist Flair from the new Christmas Flair buttons.
Here's hat #2:
 
 
This hat uses the new Ribbon Candy Bundle and Christmas Flair button.
Hat #3 coming up:
 
 
This hat uses the Spooky Bundle ribbon again and a Pinque Peacock fabric covered button.
And, hat #4:
 
 
This hat uses Merlot ribbon from the Wine and Jewels Bundle and another of the adorable Christmas Flair Buttons.
I'll leave you with one last picture of all the hats together.
 
 
I promised to announce the winner of the 3 Girl JAM ribbon from last Friday's blog hop on my post today.  Random.org chose comment #11 -- Miriam Prantner!  Congrats, Miriam!  Contact me for you choice of ribbon color.
 
I can check one more thing off the "to do" list getting these hats made! Thanks for visiting! Come back tomorrow and Sunday.  I'm hopping with the Pinque Peacock design team both days.
 

5 comments:

  1. What adorable hats! Great for Christmas parties and such! Loving those flair buttons! Great job, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable hats galore! These are just way cute, lady! Love the flair… Can't wait to see what you have in store for the hop this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are the cutest darn santa hats ever....you so rock girl

    ReplyDelete