Friday, December 13, 2013

New Challenge at 3 Girl JAM -- Holiday Gifts Plus Ribbon

Looking for the Pinque Peacock Holiday Hop?  Please click HERE
 
Hello friends!  It's Friday, and one day closer to Christmas.  There's a new challenge starting today on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  It will run until Jan. 2.  The theme is Holiday Gifts plus Ribbon. 
I made a bunch of treat bags as a little something extra for a Christmas get-together with my staff.  The party happens to be this evening, after we all get done working.  Here's one of the bags I made:
 
 
It uses the new 3 Girl JAM Jute Ribbon.  When I first saw this jute ribbon in the Fall, I thought the colors were perfect for Autumn.  Funny, now that it's Christmas, I realize how well all the colors work for Christmas, too.  I guess that shows how versatile it is! I absolutely LOVE this ribbon and string.  AND, it's on SALE.
The treat bag is a cutting file from The Cutting Café.  It's called the Christmas Tree Goody Bag Holder File.  The file is super easy to work with.  The bag cuts out very quickly and assembles even faster. And it's a great size for a few pieces of chocolate, or some other goodies.
OK, now it's your turn! Many of you have made gifts for Christmas.  Link them up with the linky below or on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  I'd love to see what you've made. Plus, there's a $10 gift certificate to the 3 Girl JAM Store! I could spend that in a heartbeat!
 


1 comment: