Friday, December 20, 2013

I wish you Joy! for Pinque Peacock and Friends With Flair

Happy Friday, crafty friends!  Things are winding down a bit at work.  One more Christmas party today and then I can really catch my breath.  Then, I can start practicing for all the Christmas services at church.  Uff da.  This season is tiring!
I'm posting today on the Pinque Peacock blog.  I've been wanting to use this gorgeous beaded pearl stick pin for quite some time.  So, I designed a card around it.  That was a new approach for me!
When in doubt, reach for a Phyllis Harris stamp. I looked through my collection of Unity/Phyllis Harris stamps and decided on "Christmas Surprise" -- tell me what you think...
 
 
Isn't that the cutest image?  I colored it with Copic markers, did a little paper piecing and fussy cutting on the bow, used some Icicle Stickles on the little girl's hat, matted both the image and the sentiment on DP's, made a pretty bow with 3 Girl JAM London Blue ribbon from the Wine & Jewels Bundle, and added that Bea-u-ti-ful beaded stick pin.  Ahhh!
 

I have nothing else to say about such perfection.  That pin is perfect!
I'll leave you with the sentiment from the card, because it's my Christmas wish to all of you:
"May your season be filled with happiness and joy."
 
 
 


17 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest thing, Julie! Love that PH stamp combined with your pretty bow and stick pin! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, this is sweet Julie. Darling stamp with the perfect accessories. I like the pin bling and the bow together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julie. You've colored the Phyllis Harris image perfectly. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty colors on your card! Love the PH image too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! JULIE!! That is an amazing , absolutely AMAZING card! Merry Christmas to you, dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Merry Christmas to you too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun, festive card. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is SOO sweet and very prettily colored. That is a gorgeous pin!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie, this is so so sweet!! Love it!

    Merry Christmas to you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card! Love the coloring and I am REALLY digging that stick pin! Gorgeous card! Happy holidays, Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is precious, Julie! Love that stick pin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card. I like your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie this is a beautiful card. I love that image by Unity Stamp and PP stick pin is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card love that image and the pin is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable card love the image and sentiment and the stick pin adds that perfect amount of pop

    ReplyDelete