Thursday, December 26, 2013

You & Me -- for 3 Girl JAM

'Tis the Season!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and aren't spending today in the stores returning gifts!  You should, however, spend a little time at the 3 Girl JAM Store, checking out the new Flair buttons.  They are SO much fun! And of course, there is scrumptious crinkle ribbon in every color of the rainbow to snatch up, too! I am posting today on the 3 Girl JAM blog with a card.
My husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary a couple week's ago.  I made a card for him that used a Real Life Flair Button as the focal point.  What do you think?
 
 
Don't you love that Flair button? I also used Ice Blue ribbon from the Hot & Cold Bundle on this card. 
The adorable couple and sentiment are both part of a Unity Stamp Company Itty Bitty stamp set called, appropriately, "Rain or Shine."  I paper pieced the umbrella and her boots.
I used several Spellbinders dies on this card. The Kraft, white, and Bubblegum card stock are by Close To My Heart.  Designer Paper is Fancy Pants Park Bench.
On the inside of the card, I wrote, "through snow or sleet, our love is complete."  Aw, how mushy is that?
Happy holidays, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Julie! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO love that flair button! This is just DARLING…great card, Julie! I hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and safe New Years! I can't imagine how much snow you have up there! We have a couple inches-lucked out and didn't get as much as they predicted.
    Love your card! I haven't gotten this stamp (yet), but have loved it for a while.
    We both were married in 1983! Our 30th was back in March.
    Happy Anniversary!
    Stay warm and dry, my friend ;-)

    ReplyDelete