Sunday, December 15, 2013

'Tis the Season Blog Hop with Pinque Peacock - Day 3

Welcome to Pinque Peacock’s
DECEMBER BLOG HOP
"TIS THE SEASON"
DAY 3
 photo TistheSeasonBadge2_zps261e4af7.jpg

We hope you will enjoy your time as you hop and that you feel
inspired to create after visiting the Talented Pinquettes' Blogs!
This hop will showcase projects that have been created using some of the
NEW Holiday Inspired Products from Pinque Peacock.

We are thrilled to have you joining us this month!

This release is showcasing some NEW products as well as some products that have been available in the shop for a while. This is a great way to see the Pinque Peacock Products in action and to get your creative imaginations in "Full Speed Ahead" mode!

Our DECEMBER Release will focus on the themes:
.....The Holidays are Upon Us.....
*~* Winter *~*
CHRISTMAS
&
NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATIONS

A wide array of products were created to be able to share
the projects you will see over the course
of this Blog Hop weekend.

All New Products will be added to the SHOP
for you to Purchase and to start creating your very own
Holiday Celebration Masterpieces!!!
 
I have two projects with a similar theme for today's hop.
Many years ago, my husband spent six months working in Antarctica.  Ever since then, penguins have been near and dear to him. We have many penguin ornaments and adornments around at Christmastime. Because of his love of the bird, I made him these:
 
 
Oh, yeah.  He'll like a few treats in this penguin treat box, and the step card penguin is on an action spring.  Even big boys like interactive cards! And, of course, the Pinque Peacock embellishments make them "Oh-so-fun!!"
Here's some close ups of each project:
 
 
My husband is going to know just how much I love him because I actually used glitter on this project.  I seriously avoid the stuff at all costs.  But that big ole penguin belly was just screaming for it, so I added a ton of it to the whole thing, and to the pom pom and brim of his hat. And, yes, I have now added it to the entire house.  It happens every time.
Here's a closeup of the felt popper and 3/4 inch red fabric covered button I used on this.

You can find these felt poppers here in the Pinque Peacock store.  They work brilliantly on 3D projects like this one. And the red 3/4 inch fabric covered button just screams Christmas, doesn't it?
How about a look at the side of the box to see how big it is?


 
I used the Joy's Life Wintery Puns stamp set on this penguin treat box.  The box is a cutting file from The Cutting Café.
Moving on to the interactive card...

I used another felt popper and 3/4 inch red fabric covered button on this card.  Don't they add so much to this cute card?
Both this step card and the penguin are cutting files from The Cutting Café.  I used two stamp sets from Joy's Life on this card:  "Wintery Puns", and "Oh Christmas Puns".
The card stock and designer paper on these projects is all from Close To My Heart.  There's also a Viva Décor Pearl Pen on the penguin's eyes in anthracite.
Here's another view of the card that shows off the embellishments a little better:
 
 
Don't you LOVE that black/red combo on the felt popper and button?  It matches my penguin so nicely!
That's it for me.  I've got lots to do before Christmas, so I better get busy!
 
!!!!Now, let's talk about the
BLOG HOP PRIZE!!!!
One winner, who has hopped all 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) of our Pinque Peacock DECEMBER Product Release and followed the RULES BELOW will win

A $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE SHOP


Here is How*:

1 – Hop to ALL of the stops over the course of the 3 Day Hop and comment at each Pinquette Blog (Lineup for all 3 Days is below)

2 – Follow the Pinque Peacock Blog and Facebook Page/Shop

3 – Follow EACH of the Pinquettes’ Personal Blogs who are participating as Hop Stops this weekend.



4 - COMMENT at the Facebook Page telling us what you liked most about the 3 Day Hop

*You MUST do ALL of the steps above
to be included in the random drawing for the prize.
We would hate for you to lose out on winning just because you didn't follow these easy rules :(

The Hop will remain open until Wednesday, DECEMBER 18th, at 8:00 a.m. EST.
The random drawing will be held sometime during the week that follows and announced by Wednesday, DECEMBER 25th.

Now, if you find yourself Hopping off the Path on any of the three days, you can use this Lineup to get back on the Right Track . . .

DAY 1 (12/13/13):

*****

DAY 2 (12/14/13):

*****

DAY 3 (12/15/13):


Thank You for hopping along and we hope you had Loads of Fun!
Peacock Love
and
Crafty Hugs
~ Jessica, The Quirky Queen
and
her BELOVED,
TALENTED, &
EXTRAORDINARY Pinquettes
 
I'm the last stop on the 3-day hop.  Thanks for hopping with us!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


15 comments:

  1. Aw Julie these are so adorable. I am sure your husband appreciates your creativity. I love how you used the felt poppers and the fabric buttons. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo woww....beautifulll...I love the use of pp goodies...so adorable...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoooooooooooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,, love love your penguin set girlie............

    ReplyDelete
  4. The penguins are so cute and just love the card!

    Merry Christmas!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julie.... I love penguins!... and you ROCKED it with the felt poppers too!!! Love these :)
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. SQUEELL. I love penguins! they are the cutest things. Your projects are spot on!!! Great job!!
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Julie these are too cute and your hubby will love both the gift and card. Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love penquins too!!!! What great projects!!!]
    Laura D
    www,lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these projects, Julie. Penguins are just so cute…it's so nice how you share your stories with us as well. I feel like I've known you for a long time!! Great job on these sweet gifts for your hubby. I am sure he loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soo cute!! I love penguins and these are just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just super cute! Love the felt flowers with buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I squealed when I saw this!! LOVE it! Great work, super cute and what a fabulous use of the popper!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute !!! Love the penguins!

    ReplyDelete