Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Time To Dance on the Table! - for The Cutting Cafe

Merry Christmas, my blog friends!  Phew! The big day is almost here.  I have today off of work, but will be at the nursing home on Christmas Day, spending it with my "other family".
This week, at The Cutting Café, the design team is featuring either a wine glass or a wine-bottle shaped card. Well, I had a riot with this one!
I used the oh-so-fun wine glass shaped cutting file...
 

 
This card is larger than I usually make.  It measures 5x6 1/2.  I made it a little larger so I could make the wine glass large, to really stand out on the card -- the same reason for the pink glitter paper.
The background paper started as a piece of shiny cardstock that I used some alcohol inks on. 
Here's a close up of the wine glass and Fashionista:
 
 
The Fashionista is a Unity Stamp Company creation called Anastasia.  She was so much fun to color with Copic markers!
The sentiment is also from Unity Stamp Company.  It's from a set called, "Sassy Pants." I stamped the sentiment using StazOn ink.
 
 
On the inside of the card, I used one of the many printable stamp sets from The Cutting Café. I used the "It's New Year Time" printable stamp set.
 
 
The card is finished off with some glitter trim from Close To My Heart.
That's it for today's post.  I still have lots to do!
Enjoy the holidays! Have fun! And if you dance on the table, I wanna see a picture!
 

4 comments:

  1. hehehehhe..........total love, it is funky...love that girl, love all that glitter........happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie!!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the fashionista card!! The colors are beautiful! And it's got just the right amount of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete