Monday, December 23, 2013

Winter Snow -- for Get Inky! Stamps

Hello, crafty friends! Here we are, two days before Christmas.  And today is the start of a new challenge at Get Inky! Challenge.  The theme for the next two weeks is, "Winter Snow".  With that in mind, I used this adorable snowman to create a card...
 
 
I used the Holiday 2013 stamp set from Get Inky! Stamps to make this card.  I absolutely love this stamp set!  It is so easy to be creative with the wide variety of images and sentiments in this set.  I paper pieced the hat and bow tie on this adorable snowman.  I used Viva Décor pearl pens on the tassel, brim, eyes, nose, and buttons.  There's some Timeless Twine wrapped around the Kraft cardstock. Designer papers are from My Mind's Eye.
This is my last post for Get Inky! Stamps.  I've enjoyed my time on the design team very much, and thank Thia for the opportunity to use her stamps!


1 comment:

  1. So cute, Julie! I love the paper pieced hat and bow…that pearl pen is awesome! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete